Entering an address of a customer

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
I have tried to enter an address after the customer and the new reckon update will not let me any solution?
Photo of Megan Moylan

Megan Moylan

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Cazz

Cazz

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

I have just spent half an hour trying to put the address in after the customers name but the curser goes back every time I hit enter.  I can get the first line of the address in and that is it.  I need to get invoices out please fix this. 

I notice Megan posted 3 days ago I hope I don't need to wait that long for a reply!!

Photo of Brennans Welding

Brennans Welding

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am feeling your pain.  I am a little over this updated system and its glitches  :-(
Photo of John

John

• 424 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

The workaround is to hit your SHIFT key, then the TAB should work.
Unfortunately this was glitch was reported over two months ago and remains.

Photo of John

John

• 424 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
And remains unresponded to. 

Any update on fixing this glitch?
Photo of Allan

Allan

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I'm just about over this whole program. I have Home and Business 2015 and although I can enter the address of a new customer once I have completed the invoice and try to save it and enter another a pop up window appears asking me to update the address and give it a unique identifier as the address is different from the one in address book. The only way out is to cancel the invoice exit the program and restart the program the re enter the same invoice and miraculously the customers address appears. Continuous double entry and massive time wasting. Money back please this is a substandard product.
Photo of Brennans Welding

Brennans Welding

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Im not sure how changing the way the program is used was the best idea.  If it aint broke dont fix it I say.  I also have problems with our internet here in Emerald QLD continuously dropping out which means I have to constantly log back in. 

Total waste of my time also!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.