EOFY Finalisation STP ATO Error

Leanne Yeoman
Leanne Yeoman Member Posts: 5
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Has anyone received this error when uploading the EOFY Finalisation to STP?

ATO Messages

The following error messages have been returned from the ATO and need to be reviewed. You may need to make changes in your accounting product before submitting again.

Error message

• Either the ATO is down or Reckon SBR is unavailable.

Comments

• Ken Barter
    Ken Barter Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    I received the same error message today when entering a pay run and the following error message when entering a pay run adjustment:
    "ATO sent the poll response but the service failed to deserialize it"

??????
  • megan_9161514
    megan_9161514 Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2020
    Yes I received the same message.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hi everyone,
    This message will be returned from the ATO when there is an issue with the SBR2 service which handles STP transmissions.

We've just been advised by the ATO that they are experiencing issues accepting submissions which started approximately an hour ago.

I'll let you know once we hear back from them that they've resolved it. Once its back up, you will need to send through the submission again.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MightyGamer 7
    MightyGamer 7 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    Hi I getting an error Request was incorrectly formatted or was missing items while sending eofy
  • megan_9161514
    megan_9161514 Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2020
    Hi Rav, I thought I'd check the ATO portal and both pays have been submitted through them and are showing the correct figures, its just showing an error in the Reckon portal, is it something your end? So I wont need to submit again if I do it will double up won't it?

• Peri Mountney
    Peri Mountney Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020
    Hi Rav has this problem re entering EOFY finalisation with ATO been resolved?Received same message when entering finalisation report yesterday.
    Thanks.