EOFY FY18 - Reckon 2018

Toni_8081860
Toni_8081860 Member Posts: 14
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Hello, I have not completed my FY18 EOFY.  Can I still complete in Reckon 2018?  Thank you.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Toni,
    Yes you can, your EMPDUPE and payment summaries will be the same provided that you don't create new pays or edit previous pays before doing so.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Toni_8081860
    edited August 2018
    Thanks Rav - what if I haven't run these yet - I am way behind.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hmmm ok, you're in a bit of a tough spot.

The only two options I can think of would be grabbing a copy of Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2018 R1, (you get a complimentary single user licence of this desktop edition since you're a Accounts Hosted customer, call our Customer Service team if you don't have it already).

The key thing here is that it MUST be the R1 edition ie. without the new tax table update for the 2018/19 financial year. You can then download your current company file and process what you need to in Reckon Accounts Enterprise R1. Once you've completed what you need to and caught up you can then upload your file back into Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 and continue working.

The second option I can think of is to perform your pays in Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 but you will need to manually check the tax of each pay against the previous year's tax table from the ATO and manually override if necessary until you've caught up.

Perhaps fellow Community members may have other suggestions as well.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Toni_8081860
    edited August 2018
    Thanks Rav - all my pays have been run and processed I just haven't done the EMDUPE or reconciled payroll to 30/6/18