EOY final payment upgrading to 2019R2

Carol_10102093
Carol_10102093 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am currently using 2018 R2.  I have read that I need to upgrade to 2019 R2 to do my final payment as we have employees that have worked during the year but not the final pay. 

My question is, where do I go to do this upgrade?

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Carol - in the next day or so - there will be a new button when you log into Hosted - to Launch 2019 R2 - you will then be able to upgrade your files and do the final pay event for STP.  Check this out for more info.  https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how-do-i-finalise-our-employees-eofy-payroll-information-...
  • Carol_10102093
    Carol_10102093 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Hi Linda,

Thanks for the quick reply
  • Caroline_10092568
    Caroline_10092568 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Hi Linda,
    Do we need to run the upgrade before we do our Final Pay or can we wait until July as there's been another query that it's not showing all of the employees who have left?
    Thank you.
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Reckon are recommending you process your actual final pay first - then when all thats completed - upgrade to R2 before you do the final STP lodgement - which is when all employees should show up as per the instructions above.
  • Kyle
    Kyle Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2019
    After processing our final pay do I upload a STP lodgement for that last pay event as per normal (without ticking any 'Final' boxes)...then upgrade...then process a 'Finalise' STP lodgement ...OR
    do I process my pays, not do a STP lodgement straight after but upgrade first and then upload a 'Finalise' STP lodgement?