EOY STP Finalisation Pending

Catherine moxon
Catherine moxon Member Posts: 39
edited July 2020 in Payroll Premier
Hi

I realise that there is issues with the ATO right now, however, I uploaded my final STP file through GovConnect yesterday, and its still sitting as Pending. (even when i click in the details)

If i look through our Business Portal on the ATO website, it shows the Update Event file as being received there. 
Obviously i can't currently log in to my personal MyGov to see if its been finalised there. 

My issue is, i have to install the 20/21 software today, so i can do my first pay run tomorrow.
Is it safe to do so while everything is still sitting has pending?

Thanks!

Comments

• Karan Lake
    Karan Lake Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2020
    i would not install the updated file.  i also loaded the final STP and checked today before the ATO problem.  the payment summaries do not include allowances.  the ATO have a problem.
    also check your INB Gross amounts - mine do not include allowances which is incorrect.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hi Catherine,
    The ATO's systems are taking a hammering at the moment, to the point where they've gone down.
    Due to that, there will be a large backlog of submissions that they need to work through which is going to blow out the usual timeframes unfortunately. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Catherine moxon
    edited July 2020
    Hi, and yes i'm definitely holding off for now. I asked a little while ago about the Gross amounts not including the JK allowance (being listed separately) and i got told it was correct. I logged into my personal mygov (at the time) and could see the total gross for the year had been paid included the allowance, and in the details, the allowance was listed there.  So i figured everything was ok.

Now i hearing that the allowances are now not coming through properly in the Final STP file, which is disappointing. I knew this whole thing was going to be a mess, as usual. 

Its going to be such a joy manually calculating all our employees wages tomorrow in excel. 
  • Catherine moxon
    edited July 2020
    Hi Rav, I just managed to log onto my personal Mygov and its now marked as Tax Ready, but now the allowances have now all disappeared! Everything was showing correctly until I lodged the Final STP event.  This is a BIG problem!! Its incorrect! 
  • Karan Lake
    edited July 2020
    I called the ATO to lodge the problem as i have see the same with all our employees allowances.  the STP file sent to the ATO includes the allowances but its not showing on the payment summaries.  ill let you know when they get back to me. 
  • Catherine moxon
    edited July 2020
    I noticed when you drill into each employees payroll information in GovConnect with the final stp event, it is now missing the allowances information. To me this is a Reckon software issue.. 
    I'm stressing they are now marked as Tax Ready when its all wrong, i've emailed our employees not to use this info. 
  • Dianne Poon
    Dianne Poon Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2020
    HI,
    I did an upload of the STP finalisation file but nothing appeared in the Reckon Portal.  Does this mean it did not upload?  Should I export it again to the Reckon Portal?

OK, I realise I ticked the wrong box (new payrun). I have done it again and ticked the finalisation year box and it uploaded and is pending with Total Gross $0.00 and dated 30/6/20 so I'm guessing all is ok.  Can you please confirm that it is.  Thanks
  • Kirstin Mozak
    Kirstin Mozak Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Hi I'm trying to get the end of STP financial year report for 19/20 but it says 'No data was found for your date range of 1Jul19 to 30Jun20. Please check company file and retry the data range'. How do I fix this, obviously I have data for last financial year.
    Thanks 
  • Kiona
    Kiona Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    HI Karen,
    I had the same problem with the allowances not showing on the tax ready payment summaries and was told by Reckon to update to 20/21 to fix it? Did you resolve this issue? thanks
  • Karan Lake
    edited July 2020
    Yes thanks i was eventually told the same thing.  this fixed the issue.  just a shame there is not communication from Reckon prior.