Error 2618

Options
Palak Patel
Palak Patel Member Posts: 7
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
I have commenced Recon One 30 day trial, selected "Start your trial" and entered all details for the new book, when I go to Save & Finish I get "Error 2618, A book with the same Identifier already exists" and when i called customer service they are closed in weekend. I am only able to set up this in weekend. So what's a meaning to go with Reckon one if i am getting error in beginning with no support.

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi Palak, Can you change the book name slightly. Use abbreviations or such. It is just a book name. The business name etc. is an internal requirement of the 'Book'. Kind Regards Kim Chapman Reckon One Advisor www.chapmanofficeservices.com
  • Palak Patel
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks for your reply kim
  • Palak Patel
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Kim i tried with different name but still getting same error. It doesn't allow me to creat a book
  • Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi Palak Can you make contact off my website and I will see what I can do. http://chapmanofficeservices.com/contact-us/ Kind Regards Kim Chapman
  • Martina
    Martina Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled persistant error 2618. I am having the same problem as another user, just trying with my Reckon One trial and keep getting error 2618, even though it says at the start that the book name is available, no phone support available, hmm not sure what to do..
  • Palak Patel
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi Martina,

Please contact Kim.

She fixed my problem.

Regards,
    Palak
  • Martina
    Martina Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thank you, I'll do that.

• Doug Craw
    Doug Craw Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi, I am also having this issue and have tried using lots of different variations for the book name. Please help!