Error 404

Tristan Wallen
Tristan Wallen Member Posts: 1
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
Im currently over seas but need to send invoices as my company is still working. I have the app on phone and tablet but when i try to sign in i keep getting error 404 please try again. It weird as it opened last week no problems.

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017
    Hi Tristan At the moment I don't think the app is working. Try logging in using Chrome or Safari and using Reckon One on a browser intead for now. They are working on getting this fixed. Kind Regards Kim Chapman
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Hi Tristan,

Are you using the iOS or Android version of the Reckon One app?

Could you check if you have the latest update installed which is version 3.5. If not, grab the latest update which will be available in your respective app store.

Let me know how you go

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017

Hi Rav

(Android) Having tried again to login, the error message has now changed from the 404 to (500 Internal Server Error).  I have uninstalled and reinstalled.  So my current version has to be 3.5.

Regards

Kim

• Red n Black Ninja
    Red n Black Ninja Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2017
    Rav

I'm getting the same problem as Kim ie the 500 msg
  • Simon Hutchinson_8164484
    Simon Hutchinson_8164484 Alumni Posts: 135
    edited June 2017
    Hi Red N Black Ninja,

Reason why you got that error is when you were asked to login to Reckon One you put a ID (such as 1234-1) instead of your username, so the incorrect token would have been returned (an accounts hosted only token)

You nede to go back to the bit that says Reckon Account #1, select new, and then enter your username when it prompts for credentials

Thanks

Simon H
    Reckon API
  • Red n Black Ninja
    Red n Black Ninja Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2017
    Thanks Simon H