error 500 message

Nico
Nico Member Posts: 4
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I keep getting this message when I try and log on using our secondary computer...hosted-connectv82.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500..any ideas how to fix it please???

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Nico,
    Clear the browser cache and cookies, then close your browser and try again after a couple of minutes. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nico
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for the quick response, this was the first thing I tried and it didn't work...any other suggestions :-)
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me Nico,

Are you able to access the Hosted control panel at all? 
    If so, can you check if there are any active sessions in the control panel under 'Log off Remove Sessions' 
    If there are, can you please log them off for that user and then logout in full (use the Logout option in the top right). Try again after 3-5 minutes.

If there's no joy there, can I get you to test another browser on that secondary PC and let me know if the issue occurs on that too.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jarrard Barr_9713072
    Jarrard Barr_9713072 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2018
    I had this issue yesterday for one of my users, tech support reset the password for that user login and it worked.  Simple solution, but it worked.  Not sure if you can do it yourself or if tech support need to do it. 
  • Nico
    edited July 2018
    Ok thanks...managed to log in via explorer but still not chrome, but that's ok we can live with that :-)...BUT...I cannot find our printer now that we've upgraded...it's the same printer that has always been on the computer but reckon just doesn't recognise it and we cannot find a way to add it...very frustrating...any ideas???? Please :-)
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Hi Nico,
    In regard to the printing, check this out, it should get you sorted on this. - 

When I try to print in Reckon Accounts Hosted nothing happens

• Nico
    edited July 2018
    Thanks but the print window does pop up, it's just that our printer doesn't show on there, it says reckon printer redirected 30 on TS020...whatever that is....but it won't allow drop down for other printer options
  • Rav
    edited July 2018
    Yep you need to get through to the next screen after that.

Click Print on that box that shows the Reckon Printer and then your browser will show that its blocking a pop up from appearing. That's what you'll need to enable (from the KB) and then you can change your printer from the next screen that opens up after that.