Error. An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist a

Paul Gray_7935806
Paul Gray_7935806 Member Posts: 11
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
I am trying to open and copy an existing invoice. I keep getting this error message "
Error.An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist any more. Please return to the dashboard."

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Hi Paul,
    Thanks for your report on this. We're investigating this as we speak and I'll come back to you with more info as soon as I can. Apologies for the hassle its causing at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AABCA Treasurer
    AABCA Treasurer Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    I'm having the same trouble.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Hi folks

You should notice a big improvement in Reckon One performance now and your transactions should be functioning normally again.

We're still doing a bit of testing but things are looking good. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience its caused and thank you all for your patience.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LINH
    LINH Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2020
    Error. An error occurred while processing your request or the page you last visited does not exist any more. Please return to the dashboard. 

Hi Rav, I am getting this message when I try to process bank payments.
    please help to fix this problems 

Thank you
  • Rav
    edited July 2020
    Hi Linh,
    I've just flicked a reply to your other post.

Cheers