Error code 1365821272

Nick Ianc
Nick Ianc Member Posts: 5
edited January 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I can not open Reckon Accounts,I'm getting the Error code 1365821272.Can anyone help or I need to contact Reckon support?

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    have you tried closing down browser and restarting then perhaps restart computer and if all that don't work then contact Tech Support
  • Nick Ianc
    edited November 2014
    Yes .I've done all that with no luck.
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    HI Nick, I would try to log into control panel and see if there is a hanging session, if so remove it. If that does not do the trick, contacting tech support for one-to-one assistance is the way to go!
  • Nick Ianc
    edited November 2014
    What is "Hanging Session" and where do i find that in Control Panel W8.1 ?
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Sorry Nick, thought you were using Hosted as browser was mentioned. If you are on Accounts Hosted Desktop, I would first try to open another company file to see if this works. This will let us know if the error is resulting due to the datafile or the installation, ^Mirko
  • Nick Ianc
    edited November 2014
    I think is the data file not installation, because I've copy the data file to another PC that I run another data company and I still get the same error code.

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Thanks for the input Nick. Give some of these a whirl: http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=3162