error code 14528 02434

Dorothy Williams
Dorothy Williams Member Posts: 1
edited November 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Am trying to print Supplier open balance account and keep getting error message 14528 02434 then Quickbooks has to restart

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Hi Dorothy,

An unrecoverable error message usually points to a corruption in the file.

The first step I'd recommend is to rebuild and verify your file. Check out info on the process here -
    How to Verify Data and Rebuild Data for a company data file in Accounts Business (Desktop)

Follow up on any of the errors that you're advised in the verification process and correct them.

Let me know how you get on

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Trish Wood
    Trish Wood Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    I am getting error code 14528 02434 and then it shuts down when trying to print an estimate or invoice, also when I try to go into printer setup.  I am using Accounts Premier 2018.  I cannot find the tech support phone number when I log in to the members area.  I have verified and rebuilt the data etc and have no problems.
  • Ivan Arnerich
    Ivan Arnerich Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    did you resolve this, and how (if you don't mind me asking)?
    We've a similar issue. the error log indicates an issue with 'Foxit PDF reader' being a printer. it has never been an issue in the past.
    ...I can attach logs if desired?

• Sara Jenkins
    Sara Jenkins Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    I have this problem now. Started when trying to print to .pdf a few days ago.  Has always worked fine before but now coming up with this error code and requiring shut down.  Have rebuilt and verified (nothing identified as a problem), repaired, uninstalled & reinstalled.  Still getting the same message.  File works fine when accessed from another computer.