Error Code 16681 78290

Moby Dick
Moby Dick Member Posts: 1
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I entered a transaction and when i went to edit it i got the error code 16681 78290 and the program shut down, please assist in resolving this issue.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hi Moby,
    Welcome to the Community and very sorry to hear you're having some trouble.

It sounds like an element has become corrupted which is causing this error.

Are you able to perform a verify and rebuild on your file -
    INFO - https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how-to-verify-data-and-rebuild-data-for-a-company-data-fi...

Please let me know if it proves successful or not

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• StaceyL123
    StaceyL123 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Hello Rav, I have this problem too.  I have verified data and done a rebuild and that didn't fix it. Now that it's 4:40pm Melb/Sydney time i will try and tackle this again tomorrow.  What's the number I should call for over the phone help?   Can this problem be fixed by using 'Team Viewer'?  Stacey

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Stacey,
    If you're using Hosted, please give us a buzz on 1300 799 150. The team will go through troubleshooting with you and if needed yes, will initiate a remote login to further assist.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• StaceyL123
    StaceyL123 Member Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Easy to fix -  Delete Memorised Transaction in List and then delete Bill via Chart of accounts  -----Ctrl T (in Memorised Transaction List) then click 'Edit' in top line next to File. Then go to Chart of Accounts and find transaction and highlight and then Ctrl D and it's done.  Thanks for your help over the phone.
  • Kerrie Chipman
    Kerrie Chipman Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Thank YOU 

• Stacey Lett
    Stacey Lett Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2020
    It just happened to me again - Here's the instructions from Tech Support 1. click on Chart of accounts 2. If it's a corrupt Bill open your A/C Payable 3. find transaction, click once to highlight and then CTRL D.  My thoughts to add - To be sure I think also  If you have used a CTRL T memorised transaction you should delete and re-enter it.
  • Deborah Soelaiman
    Deborah Soelaiman Member Posts: 24
    edited July 2020
    Thanks Stacey. I just had the same issue. Reckon logged me out every time I tried to fix. It is now fixed after following your step. Thanks again!