Error Code 30 Reckon Accounts Plus 2018

Tim Cross_7863345
Tim Cross_7863345 Member Posts: 25
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
All of a sudden I cannot send email invoices again from Reckon Accounts Plus 2018. Error code 30 Printer not Activated appears. This seems to have occurred since I installed Gov.exe update. This is extremely frustrating but appears to be a continuing issue between Reckon and Windows? Is there any easy fix or might a reinstall of Reckon resolve perhaps? Latest Office Outlook version being used on Windows 10.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Hi Tim,
    When you installed the new GovConnect build, were there any other updates that may have coincidentally installed around the same time? eg. Office/Outlook update(s)?

Which version of Outlook is it that you have on the Win10 PC?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Patrick_7844345
    Patrick_7844345 Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    Hi Tim, you need to set the programs for both Reckon Accounts Plus 2018 and Office Outlook to administrator. To do that;
    1. right click on your desktop icon
    2. click on properties
    3. click on the Compatibility tab (top right)
    4. click on "Run this program as an administrator" (near the bottom)
    5. click on "Apply"
    6. click on "ok"

If you do this for both programs it should fix your problem, I have to do it to ours every year after we update too.
  • Tim Cross_7863345
    Tim Cross_7863345 Member Posts: 25
    edited May 2018
    Thanks Patrick appears to have done the trick! Now I think about it I had to run the 2018 Plus update as an administrator to get it to install.
This discussion has been closed.