Error code when lodging STP (creating file to upload)

Options
Joel_9211384
Joel_9211384 Member Posts: 9
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
When I click lodge in Single Touch Payroll after I have selected the employee an error comes up.....

auregfind Query Failed

But after I click OK, I get a message saying that the file was successfully created.

Can anyone help? I have uploaded it anyway but it is still pending.

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Joel,
    Does this happen every time you attempt to create a STP pay event?

It sounds like you've done everything right even with that message coming up so far. There's some info on that particular error message here. Its primarily related to special characters in your company file name.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joel_9211384
    Joel_9211384 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yes it was happening every time. There was a / in our address i.e. unit 1 / 34 something st.

I have taken that out and will see what happens next time. Thanks
  • Jacqui Allen
    Jacqui Allen Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I've,seen this before, if memory serves me right it has something to do with PDF!
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Jacqui - I already had the knowledge browser open so I had a look - it says the problem is with the company name having invalid characters in it?  perhaps check that Joel?  Some other notes in this KB article too... http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4671