error codes of -6000, -80.

Debbie Lawrence
Debbie Lawrence Member Posts: 16
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I'm getting error codes of -6000, -80 consistently - have been on and off for about 2 weeks.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Just to update...have just received codes -6000, -832 also

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Debbie,
    What actions are you performing when you encounter this error?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Debbie Lawrence
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav,

Opening company files. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    The only KB article with info on that error code I could find is this one -
    Error (-6000,-80) when restoring an online backup

However that relates more to restoring a backup from Reckon Tools.

Which open are you selecting when attempting to open your company file?
    Which file type are you attempting to open?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Debbie Lawrence
    edited August 2018
    As per your screen shot, the .QBW file.  We run (approx) 50 company files via our logins, and the other users in my environment have commented the same issue is occurring for them.  I have opened around 30 different company files today, and I would estimate that I have experienced the -6000, -80 code on 60% of them.  I close out then retry, and subsequently usually get in, but it is becoming cumbersome and time consuming.
  • Debbie Lawrence
    edited September 2018
    Hi All.  This problem has really ramped up in the last 2-3 days.....I am getting this error on every company file (.QBW) I open. Very frustrating when trying to do monthly reconciliations on all the entities we manage (approx 60 company files).....any ideas? :-( 
  • Rav
    edited September 2018
    Hi Debbie,
    I'd recommend having a chat with our Hosted technical support team so that a technician can take a closer and more advanced look into this with you. Can you please give us a call on 0800 933 666 as soon as you can.