Error Message at line 921

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

We have just updated our computer's hard drive.  I have re-installed Reckon Accounts Premier 2017, but I am unable to email invoices.  An internal error message pops up reading MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921 in sendemail.cpp.  Emails are through Outlook.  I have already tried a few suggestions that were given to others on your support page, however, the problem still exists.  Any other ideas?
Photo of Nicki

Nicki

• 70 Points

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Malcolm McMaster

Malcolm McMaster

• 262 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
HI Nicki,
This is going to sound really stupid, however, I have a client that had the same issues & it was rectified by ensuring outlook is open when sending emails, for what it's worth.
Photo of brian

brian

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This is a common problem and one Reckon wil not address. It happens to me every year when I renew my subscription and every year they give me a work around, blame Microsoft and do nothing. Disappointing but it seems it's Reckon's policy to ignore the email issue fix. I am afraid it's no answer to a very common problem.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.