Error message The Payer Period Totals tuple must be provided

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Anyone in Reckon have a solution to this ATO error?
You may need to make changed in your accounting product before submitting again.
Error message The Payer Period Totals tuple must be provided  ATO state that this is a Reckon error.  No luck trying to call support.
Photo of Michelle

Michelle

• 1,180 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 89,244 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michelle,
Which Reckon software are you using?

Does this particular pay event contain employee(s) who are performing 100% salary sacrifice?

Photo of Michelle

Michelle

Reckon Accounts Plus 2018,  This was the first week I lodged with
Reckon Govconnect,  This employees  lodgement  and was the first pay and also his final pay.I lodged it by itself. Single employee only,   YTD figures are correct for other amounts,  there were ETP amounts included in the pay.  No  there was no salary sacrifice on the 
pay.   
(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 88,460 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michelle,
It sounds like you've selected the 'Update Event' option when you're exporting your pay event from Reckon Accounts however when not doing so when uploading it into GovConnect.
You need to ensure that whatever export option you perform from your accounting software is consistent in its selection when sending through GovConnect.
If you're doing a normal pay event, do not select anything eg. Update Event, Full File Replacement etc when exporting from Reckon Accounts.
Photo of Michelle

Michelle

Thanks, I will check out the links hopefully one of them will clear up the errors.