Error: Opening cached wizard page.

Dianne Hardy
Dianne Hardy Member Posts: 4
edited August 2017 in Reckon One
Hi, I have been using Reckon for a few years but now it won't work as an error message keeps reappearing - Error: Opening cached wizard page. Please help. Much appreciated

Comments

• Dianne Hardy
    edited August 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Error: Opening cached wizard page.. Hi, I have been using Reckon for a few years but now it won't work as an error message keeps reappearing - Error: Opening cached wizard page. Please help. Much appreciated
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2017
    Hi Dianne,

You've selected Reckon One as the product category for your thread, can I confirm if that is the product you're actually using and are encountering the error on?

The reason I ask is, we've got a very similar thread with the same error message pertaining to the Reckon Accounts Business (Desktop range) which the user was able to resolve after our troubleshooting. Check it out HERE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Dianne Hardy
    edited August 2017
    Thanks kindly for your reply.  I am using the Quickbooks Plus 08/09.  Sorry I couldn't see it as an option.