ERROR: To submit a Full File Replacement report, a previous payrun report must have been successfull

Glen SC Home
Glen SC Home Member Posts: 7
I have just changed from the free app STP to Accounts 2019 as the app was painful. I have just tried to submit my latest payroll period through the new program and am getting this message.....To submit a Full File Replacement report, a previous payrun report must have been successfully processed by the ATO. and it won't let me go any further. Any suggestions?

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Glen.  When you progress through GovConnect, at the first selection point, when you select UPLOAD, you need to select New Pay Run / Full File Replacement.  On the next screen you must leave all boxes unticked.  It would appear that you are ticking one of the boxes which is giving the impression that you want to replace a file.
    John L G 
  • Glen SC Home
    edited July 2020
    Thanks for your help John,  I tried leaving the boxes unticked on one of the screens and it seems to have worked. It let me submit the pay run and is now pending.

Much appreciated, Glen.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Excellent, Glen and great news.  I hope that within the next half hour or so, you will find that pending has changed to successful.  Thanks for letting know.
    John L G
  • sherrie
    sherrie Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2019
    Pending doesn’t change until you look at detail then it shows success. It is possible to check too on the ato portal
  • Glen SC Home
    edited August 2019
    Thank you.  I checked the details and it has now changed to success. Much appreciated.