Error when attempting to connect new bank feed

Andrew_10100209
Andrew_10100209 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
I’m a new Reckon One user using my iPad and have tried setup a new connection to a bank account. When clicking ‘connect an account’ from the bank connections page, I’m immediately met with the message ‘Oops, an error occurred! Please login with appropriate login page and try again’ I am logged in, have purchased the module and have gone back half a dozen times over the last month and nothing has worked. imageimage

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Andrew,
    Sorry to hear your Reckon One experience has got off to a little bit of a rocky start, apologies for that.
    Can you let me know if the same thing is happening if you use a different browser as a test?

I'll ask our BankData or Reckon One team to give me some more info on what is causing this.

Can you confirm that the email address you've used for your Reckon Community account is the same one for your Reckon One account?

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andrew_10100209
    Andrew_10100209 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Hi Unfortunately I’ve tried with Safari, Firefox and IE with h no luck. It is the same email address - thanks!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Thanks for trying Andrew.
    Let me chase this up with our BankData team and see if we can fix this up on our end.

I'll come back to you on this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.