Error when emailing pay slips

Melissa Bell
Melissa Bell Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Error when emailing payslips  - Error code 14598 23602

Comments

• Melissa Bell
    Melissa Bell Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Thank You. Can you point me in the right direction Kevin?

• G & M
    G & M Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Hi, we are having the same issue. Unable to email pay slips.  Is there any solution for this without rebuilding our data file?  The payslips come up in Select Payslips to email section but then they do not appear in the Select Forms to send box.  The employee file does have preferred send method as email. Thank you.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi G&M,

If your Send Forms list is blank and not showing emails then it means there is a corrupt email somewhere in the list which is preventing other emails from showing. 

To resolve this you'll need to go through the process outlined in this KB article -
    Send Forms list is blank and there are no Payment Summaries to email

Unfortunately it can be a time consuming process depending on how many emails you need to clear from the list but is the only way to clear the corrupt element.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• G & M
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav, 

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this has not worked for us. I have tried doing what you have said & no matter what I do, there is still NO forms to send by email in the list.

Any other ideas?

Very frustrating as we haven't been able to email payslips to our employees for 2 weeks now.

I have attached a screen shot of our file, not sure if this helps at all?

• G & M
    edited July 2018
    All fixed!!