Error when emailing remittance advice from Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2014

Options
Mia Cranes
Mia Cranes Member Posts: 25
edited August 2018 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

I'm using Reckon Accounts Premier 2014 on Windows 8.1.  I am trying to email a remittance advice to a particular Supplier but it won't go through.  I have checked the Knowledge Database which says the problem is with the email address.  I have checked and the email address I am trying to send to is in the standard email format.  We even tried a different email address but have the same problem.  The Supplier is not having problems receiving email from anyone else and I can send remittances to other Suppliers without any problems. Below are screenshots of the messages I get. First:

After clicking "OK" I get the following message.  I cannot find anything on this in the Knowledge Database.?

Comments

• Mia Cranes
    edited April 2016
    Options

Thank you for your response Andrew.  I have tried your suggestions and following are the results:

MAPI could be upset, reboot the computer to fix that and try again. - Reboot did not fix email issue.

Also check that mail isn't queued within Reckon Accounts (RA). From RA go File -> Send forms. It should be empty. If not remove any emails 'queued' in here. - Queue was empty.

Have you double checked the email address, no spaces, has only one @ sign in it, no . at the end of the email addy. - Email address is correct

Try sending a email to the email address you have for your supplier from Outlook. Does it go through ok? - Sends correctly from email program (we use Windows Mail).

Are other suppliers emails working?  Yes.

Try putting your email address into this suppliers email field, does it send correctly to you?  Does not send to my email address.  Same errors occur as with the Suppliers email address.

Any idea where to go from here?

Thanks again,

Cynthia

• Mia Cranes
    edited April 2016
    Options

*UPDATE*

I found the issue-the cc email field had a persons name in it.  I deleted that and now email goes fine.  Thanks for your help Andrew. :)