Error when upload final payment event

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, When i upload the first STP file, its status was "success". However, when i try to upload the final pay event, it show an error "instance.EmployeeData[44].Detail.Email is not any of [subschema 0],[subschema 1"]. Does any one have the same problem? How to fix this, please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Roxy,
    This error message means that you need to check the email address for the 45th employee in your STP list.
    Check the email address is listed correctly and is valid ie. no invalid characters or spaces at the start or at the end of the email address in the field.
    Once you've corrected it, recreate the pay event file and submit it via GovConnect.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I upload a file before with exactly the same email address, everything was fine, file sent to ATO successfully. It just happened now when I try to upload the final payment event, it shows the error, I go and fix the employee email address and regenerate the file, the error is still the same :( 
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    Options
    perhaps check all the email addresses?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2019
    Options
    you are right, I found the employee has 2 emails recorded in Reckon. I removed one email then recreate the file, uploaded successfully. 
    Thank you so much for your help :)