error when uploading STP file

Options
KirstyD
KirstyD Member Posts: 16
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am getting this error when trying to lodge.

I have changed our Legal name in Reckon to match our GovConnect. I have also made sure the Case is all correct. 

i cannot add a phone number or address in GovConnect. Could this be the issue? If i go to company and advisor, all I can edit is the came. It will not let me edit the address or phone.

I have also noticed our Software ID in GovConnect is different to the ID in Company info in Reckon. Again, I cannot change either. 

Any help would be appriciated.image

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi

That error points to the full details required for the submission have not been provided. 
    Go back to the source of the data and complete the required fields, in this case an employee email address

Check out this article for some items where exact matching and formats are important.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• KirstyD
    edited July 2018
    Options
    so how do i know which employee? being that the number is 3, is it the 3rd employee in the list? as I do not have an employee number which is 3?
  • Plaxy Piercey
    Plaxy Piercey Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi, Im having the same issue... I have checked the employees email and it is correct, its the same email that payslips etc are sent from and she just received her payslip for today...Help.... this is getting rediculous
  • Plaxy Piercey
    Plaxy Piercey Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2018
    Options
    OK, it appears one employee had two email adresses which caused the errors, you might want to mention that to anyone else having the same problem
  • KirstyD
    edited July 2018
    Options
    yes, this was what it ended up being :) All fixed now. 
  • Caroline Suhardjono
    Caroline Suhardjono Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I need help...
    got error 
    instance.PayrollEvent.PayerCOmpanyDetails.BusinessPhone does not match pattern "^{0-9()\-\.\s]+$"

What this means??

Also I have 2 companies under 1 Payroll Premier, but I can't add the other company on the portal
    How to do this?
    Our Payroll was paid last Friday and I still can't do any STP reporting yet.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi Caroline,
    Please ensure there are no invalid characters in your phone number fields ie. dashes, brackets or anything else. That includes in both employee records and also in your Company Information.

In regard to adding a second STP service in the Reckon Portal, click on the 'Buy Now' button and select Reckon GovConnect. This will allow you to add an additional STP service, there is no cost associated.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Caroline Suhardjono
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The problem is I got 2 login  and I want to combined into one...
    Is it possible?

• Rav
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi Caroline,
    Moving STP tiles from one account to another is currently untested and requires further investigation.

Regardless, any such process has strict security guidelines around it and will require written & signed consent on a business letterhead. If there is a partner/agent involved they will also need to provide the same written & signed consent.

Requirements;
    - Written consent on a Business Letterhead
    - ABN(s) affected
    - Declaration of why you wish to have the STP service moved
    - Signed by the writer of the letter and explicitly state you are acting on behalf of the business

• Caroline Suhardjono
    edited July 2018
    Options
    HI Rav,
    great - where should I send the letter?
    As I handled all payroll matter I can do all this process straight away.

Just a suggestion - there should be a button to delete unwanted or wrongly linked company which don't have anything uploaded. As this will cause clutter in the portal.

Thank you
    Caroline