Error on Login - The Group Policy Client failed the login. Access is denied. Please assist with this error.

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Error on Login - The Group Policy Client failed the login. Access is denied. Please assist with this error.
Photo of Joanne Sedgman

Joanne Sedgman

• 564 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Joanne Sedgman

Joanne Sedgman

I was sent a link to use in place of my previous link but the problem is still occurring.

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Joanne, are you a standard or premium service users? If you are Premium please confirm if you are logging in through the Citrix App or from the website. Thanks, Mirko
Photo of Joanne Sedgman

Joanne Sedgman

I am using a standard Hosted, Windows 7 and explorer 11

Photo of Joanne Sedgman

Joanne Sedgman

This problem is still occurring with one of the QB id I am working on. I can sign into other QB id's. Any help would be appreciated.
Photo of Nathan Elcoate

Nathan Elcoate, Accredited Partner

• 7,290 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Joanne, if it's only happening for one login, then it might be something you need to call Reckon about as there might be an issue with that login's account in the back end. Have you tried logging in from a different computer, with the same ID, or rebooting your computer at all?
Photo of Joanne Sedgman

Joanne Sedgman

Hi Nathan. Yes I have tried different computer and rebooted computer several times. Still no luck. I did ring Reckon yesterday and I am still waiting for a reply. I will call again this morning when they are open. Thanks.

Photo of Karen Mendoza

Karen Mendoza

• 566 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I can't log in either.  I'm getting a run time error.  Please help as I need to pay wages today seeing as I couldn't do it yesterday. Some very unhappy employees....and me!!
Photo of Michael Mchugh

Michael Mchugh

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Greg MacDonald

Greg MacDonald

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I'm still experiencing exactly the same issue as I have been since Sunday at 1 pm when I wasted 4 hours. Then yesterday more time spent. I get it, things like this happen, but we have received no notification, the calls made to support were not responded to. It took more calls to find out. Come on.
Photo of Karen Mendoza

Karen Mendoza

• 566 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Michael Mchugh

Michael Mchugh

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I've had a lot of trouble with Reckon Online. I'm considering other options.

Photo of Nathan Elcoate

I guess for general comments you can use this thread specifically... https://community.reckon.com.au/recko...
Photo of Nathan Elcoate

In general the system seems to be up, I have been testing it extensively since 6am and all logon methods and system appear to be working for me anyway. So far have tested in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, and on Android.
Photo of Greg MacDonald

Greg MacDonald

• 154 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
my
problem is -6000 & -80 errors. I have tried support twice and they have had no luck either.
Photo of Nathan Elcoate

HI Greg, I had this with one client yesterday, we renamed the files, logged out and waited about 10 minutes then logged back in and it was fine. You only need to change the file names by one character, ie, put a full stop at the end of the name or something. You can try this KB article https://community.reckon.com.au/recko...
Photo of Nathan Elcoate

Greg, if you have no luck you can email me your logon detals and passwords to support@axisitconsulting.com.au. I will see if I can try the renaming file technique to get your files going. Usually this is also something that resolves itself after a while but in your case obviously it has not.
Photo of Nathan Elcoate

You can check my credentials at http://www.axisitconsulting.com.au/ou... or on the Reckon Partners website.
Photo of Joanne Sedgman

Joanne Sedgman

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Joanne, have you tried an alternate browser? resetting browser? There could be some cache/cookies that could be directing the browser to an outdated path. Logging into manage my accounts and checking for a hanging connection could also be beneficial. Mirko.
Photo of Joanne Sedgman

Joanne Sedgman

Yes have tried all different options. I spoke to customer service this morning and they had the same screen appear. Still no go.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.