Estimate Markup Glitch

Mandy_9125583
Mandy_9125583 Member Posts: 24
edited March 2018 in Reckon One
Reckon One - When creating an estimate we would like to adjust the markup as required. Every time a % is entered it defaults to $0.00 once line is entered. e.g. %20 entered, markup changes to $0.20 once line entered.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi Mandy,
    Just to check off something basic, are you entering the % as "%20" as you've written in your post above or the correct format of "20%" ie. the % sign following the numerals?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mandy_9125583
    edited February 2018
    Hi, thanks for your reply. Sorry I wrote it incorrectly above.

Yes we are entering in the correct format e.g.  50.0000% but Ive also tried 50%, %50, 50.0%. When the original markup is 50.0000% I have even tried highlighting it and just changing the 5 to a 4 e.g. 40.0000% but as soon as you enter or add new line it reverts to $0.40.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me Mandy,
    Just did some testing of our own and we can replicate what you're experiencing. Let me get this up to the Reckon One dev team to take a look at and get sorted. I'll keep you posted on this

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited February 2018
    Hi Mandy,
    We've logged this to be fixed up in a new update of Reckon One. In the meantime while we get this sorted, if you enter a % figure into the markup field and press TAB to go the next field it will retain the % figure.

• Mandy_9125583
    edited February 2018
    Hi, Thanks. Looking forward to the fix in the new update. I have already tried the TAB function however it still reverts to $0.40 once a new row is added.
  • Mandy_9125583
    edited February 2018
    When will the new update be released Rav? Thanks

• Rav
    edited February 2018
    That's strange its not working for you using Tab to move forward, just tested it and worked for myself and a colleague.

We've got a Reckon One update coming up on Monday/Tuesday but unfortunately this won't make it into that one so it will likely be the one after. I can't give you a timeframe on that just yet but I'll keep you posted as soon as one becomes apparent.

• Rav
    edited March 2018
    Hi Mandy,
    This issue should now be resolved with this morning's Reckon One update (Reckon One UPDATE 14 March 2018).

Let us know if you have any further trouble with it.

• Mandy_9125583
    edited March 2018
    Unfortunately we are experiencing no change. Problem is still as described earlier even after log out/in.