Estimate templates. Is there a way you can have 2 pages in a template?

Rebecca_9723457
Rebecca_9723457 Member Posts: 7
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I can customise the estimate template but I want to add a second page with generic information for every customer to go with every estimate and it will not fit on the first page with estimate information, so I need a second page.  Can this be done?

Comments

• Matt Boakes
    Matt Boakes Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    do you mean for printing or not? because if you just keep adding lines and more information it will just automatically create more pages when you print or create a pdf etc... 2 or 3 if you want.
  • Rebecca_9723457
    edited July 2018
    Yes I do want it to print and your right that if I add more lines to estimate it will print over 2 or 3 pages, but I would like the template to have a second page just with general information so even if I only add one line in the estimate the second page will still print general information on the process if proceeding with estimate.
  • Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rebecca.

This is a purchase order I created for a scrap metal dealer.  The top half of the form is just a standard purchase order.  The bottom half of the form is an image file.  

This concept may suit you.

Graham Boast  0409317366
    Reckon Accredited Consultant
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au

• Rebecca_9723457
    edited July 2018
    That is a great idea.  But could you set that template to go on 2 pages if you want too?  If you added extra lines to that in description would that then push the image file to the second page as that might work for me?