Estimates & Invoices disappearing???

Leisha S
Leisha S Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Does anyone else have problems with their quotes/estimates or invoices 'disappearing' from the system? We have saved everything. We haven't deleted any of our workings, so we can refer back. Thank goodness we save copies to pdf or submit via email OUTSIDE of Reckon, because we can't trust it completely. Selecting "ALL TRANSACTIONS / ALL" when doing a search - just isn't anywhere to be seen??? 

Comments

• jaa
    jaa Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2020
    Yes! If its the same problem fir years i thought i was loising my mind. Not sure your version but mine You need to go file; down to close company & then down to exit. My understanding is for some reason the automatic save misses them. Where as closing like that grabs then.. Hope it solves it
  • Leisha S
    Leisha S Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Thanks Jaa! Still not showing up :( We're just fortunate we still keep paper copies on file AND can refer back to estimates submitted via email. It's so frustrating & it does make you feel like you're loosing your mind - especially in the current climate! Thanks again for your in put :)
  • jaa
    jaa Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2020
    Sorry if they are gone you need to redo & then save like that in future... sooooo frustrating til you get in the habit. & you are welcome