Estimates - need sell price (ea.) column

Ian Moss
Ian Moss Member Posts: 3
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
When creating Estimates I can add our cost price (ea) but there is no where to add sell price (ea.).
I can do the maths and change Total (sell) $.
Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

Windows Reckons Account Hosted 2015

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited April 2020
    Hi Ian,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Is this still an issue for you?

The Estimate will bring across the Sales price in the item setup, so please check you have the correct sales price setup.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John
  • Ian Moss
    Ian Moss Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2016
    Thanks John.  I have modified my Estimate columns - see attached example (not real data). The issue is that I can not enter my retail price as a unit price. My workaround is to modify the Total by multiplying the qty x RRP. Why can't i see and use a unit sell price???? Help appreciated. Regards, Ian
  • Peter Robertson
    Peter Robertson Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Hi John,

Were your screenshots above from Reckon Hosted? I am just evaluating with the Hosted Trial Version. From what I have seen the Rate shown in Estimates is the Cost Price configured on the Item Card & then it shows the markup to arrive at the configured Sale Price. In your example above hosted would show Rate = 0.045 Markup 300% & Total $1.81....nowhere will it show on that line of the estimate that the unit sale price Rate is 0.18ea per unit. 

It doesnt appear to be a column that can be shown on the estimate screen, however when you print preview/print the estimate the Rate will show as the per Unit Sell Price (ie the printed estimate would show 10 @ .181...

Am I missing something?
  • probbo
    probbo Member Posts: 10

In Accounts Hosted.....

If you remove the Markup Column from showing on screen in the Estimate Template being used 'Rate' which displays cost will magically change to display the Sales Price on estimates.

Yes, the 1 column can display 2 different figures (Cost or Sales Price) depending on whether Markup Column is shown.

The field in the template setup will still be referred to as Cost though.