Ever since I started the new Reckon my Tab button has been taking me backwards in fields instead of going forward? What am I doing wrong?

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Ever since I started the new Reckon my Tab button has been taking me backwards in the fields instead of going forward? What am I doing wrong?
Photo of Nadine Pike

Nadine Pike

• 242 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Chrissy

Chrissy

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
just press the shift key once (on it's own), then your tab button should start going forward.  For every new computer I use to log in this seems to work.
Photo of Anne Bell

Anne Bell

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks, I will try that too.  It has been so infuriating and time consuming.
Photo of Liz Hogg

Liz Hogg

• 714 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
yes as Chrissy has said. I press the shift key before I press the TAB. Also press the shift key when you want to go to the 2nd line for an address to either alter or enter. Have found that to work after hours of infuriating and frustrating time wasting trying to get the program to function. With no response or help from RECKON.!!!
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 24,798 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Nadine.  This doesn't tend to happen when   using Google Chrome.  I have found this to be much more stable and error free.  It seems to be that many problems are overcoming when using Chrome.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.