Export Payroll Data into Reckon Accounts Premier

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0

Hi, is it possible to Export Payroll Data per month or is it a week by week process. 

Previously we have used Premier (QB)v12/13, (RA)v14, v15 & now v16. The .QBW file would end up so large it would cause issues when running reports & entering info into the system. 

The only answer I could come up with is separating the "department's". I'm setting up Suppliers, Customers & Payroll into 3 different RA Files but in the end I will be merging them into the one RA File.  Again, when it was all together the .QBW File ends up very large & then data processing problems arise.

I'm just trying to work out the best way to 'merge' the data, I have a RA v15 being used as the main company file with all the supplier details entered & entering monthly sales as a sales receipt but keeping these details in RA v16 having all the customer details on it.  Now I have started using RA PP 16/17 for employee's but not sure the best, easiest & neatest way to do this, import &/or JNL. 

Please help,

Marney 

Comments

• DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
    can you please give more detail, eg. how many suppliers, customers and employees do you have?

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Marney,

In Payroll Premier you can export payroll transaction data to Reckon Accounts per pay date (Activities > Export).   These entries will come in as a Journal into Reckon Accounts with the employee listed as detail on the journal.  This way your payroll detail is in Payroll Premier but the pay totals are part of your accounts.  

Hope this helps.  

regards,
    John