exporting supplier bank details

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I am using Hosted and need to export my Supplier list with bank details. Not individual cards, but a full Supplier listing with BSB and Account number. I have got an online banking report for the last quarter, which displays all the info that I need, but when I export that report, all the banking details drop off. Can anyone help please?
Photo of Barb

Barb

• 198 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated!

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,148 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Barb,

Thanks for asking the Reckon Community.

You can get around this problem simply by saving the report as a PDF and then  printing the the PDF file.  

Hope this helps.

regards,
John
Photo of Barb

Barb

Thanks John. From the Reports menu, I have chosen Banking / Bank (Online) Report, which would give me the information that I need, but when I go to Print, the banking information disappears. I have tried exporting the same report, but again the banking information disappears. I have tried emailing it direct, but again the information disappears. When in Suppliers, I have tried to export from there - I am able to export all the information relating to all Suppliers EXCEPT the banking information doesn't pull thru - which is the part that I need more than anything else. 
Any other suggestions will be more than welcome.
Photo of John G

John G, Information Support Analyst

• 27,530 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Barb,

What about File > Save as PDF?
Or if emailing, Send Report as PDF?

regards,
John
(Edited)
Photo of Barb

Barb

Yes, tried both those. No luck. For whatever reason, the banking info disappears. When I am able, I am going to jump in to single user mode, then go File/Utilities/Lists to IIFs files > Supplier list, which is another bit of info I found. That is about my last hope.......but I'm still open to more suggestions.
Photo of John G

Hi Barb,

That should work.

And another workaround is:

Create a custom field in an employee, supplier or customer and call it > . < (dot)
1.    Open an employee file > Additional Information > Define Fields;
2.    Enter the name > . < (dot) in the first available Label column;
3.    Tick the boxes under Customer, Supplier and Employee;
4.    Click OK.

Add the > . < (dot) column to the Bank (Online) Report
1.    Open the Bank (Online) Report > Modify Report;
2.    In the Columns box, select > . < (dot) and click OK;
3.    You should now be able to print the report;
4.    Click on Memorise to memorise the report.

regards,
John
Photo of Barb

Barb

Thanks John. I will try both of the above ideas at home tonight, when I can use in Single User. Will let you know how I get on. 
Photo of Barb

Barb

Hi John
Just an update on my issue of exporting supplier listing. I used the Utilities export function, and that has worked so I am a happy camper. 
Cheers
Barb
Photo of John G

That's great Barb.
Photo of soph

soph

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi John,

I'm having same issue here however when i go to the columns box i don't see > . < (dot) anywhere ? 
Photo of John G

Welcome to the Reckon Community Soph,

When I create the dot Custom Field on the Employee card, and tick the supplier field as well, my, dot appears just after the ABN number:

Hope this helps,

regards,
John