Failed to connect using both WebSockets and HTTPS

Cameron_9822983
Cameron_9822983 Member Posts: 2
edited November 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Cannot launch accounts 2018 R2, are there any ports that need to be opened to allow this to work? we are getting "Failed to connect using both WebSockets and HTTPS"

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hi Cameron,
    Is this occurring on all web browsers?

Which internet provider are you using?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Cameron_9822983
    Cameron_9822983 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    Hi Rav, the problem came and went without much of an explanation, I could see that chrome was blocking the script and I had to lower IE’s security to make the test machine worked, went back to the users machine and it worked without changing anything! Thanks for your reply.
  • Dan Gough
    Dan Gough Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2018
    We have just had the NBN installed and all other websites are working perfectly - Reckon is constantly dropping out and coming up with this message - halfway through detailed invoices. What is a cure?

• Dan Gough
    Dan Gough Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2018
    It also comes up with - "Your connection was Interrupted - a network change was detected"

• Shisir
    Shisir Alumni Posts: 230
    edited October 2018
    Hi Dan,

The original issue as mentioned in the title of this thread is identified to be due to the Corrupt certificates. Here is the detailed resolution to that. http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5724

However, in your situation, I think the issue is coming from some kind of connection interruptions, possibly from your Modem/router or ISP. Please note that Hosted requires the continuous internet connection and will get disconnected, even if there is minor disconnection. Please check this KB for more detail. http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5344

Regards

Shisir