File replacement when in error state

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
Hi, I wish to replace a file/ pay run, but because of it being in error state, which occurred  during my first pay run submission, the system won't allow it. How do I simply get rid of/delete a pay run that is in error state? Or how do I "over write" or replace a previous pay run submission? I would be grateful for a step by step answer. Thank you.


  • 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

  • 2
Photo of Linda Putland

Linda Putland, Accredited Partner

  • 19,212 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Once a payrun has been submitted to the ATO I dont believe it can be deleted.  However, if you successfully upload a later payrun - that fixes any issues with the previous one and its all good - no need to do anything further... only YTD figures are uploaded each payrun.  Dont overthink it.. :)