Finalisation of payroll in 2019 R2P

Leshelle
Leshelle Member Posts: 103
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi Rav

Ive read your EOY Finalisation Guide, and its still unclear when referring to submitting the final pay event.
1. Your process says if all employees are not included in the final pay, then submit it as normal in Reckon Accounts 2018 R2, then upgrade to 2019 R2 and use the new Finalise Year Option.
So my question is: Do I upload the last pay again, as your instructions in the Guide seem to be saying?  Ive already uploaded that last pay event in 2018 R2 and it has a status of Success, so I wouldnt need to be uploading it again in 2019R2 would I? Just go straight to he Portal, choose Finalise year, choose the correct year, and thats it?
2. And, For this to pick up all terminated employees, do they need to all have release dates? and do they need to be Active, or Inactive please?

Thank you

Comments

• Oats
    Oats Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2019
    I have 2 employees that are not on final pay event. (for year) one is still a current employee who hasn't worked since I lodged my first stp a couple of months ago.  and another who has finished work. 

I don't need the new tax table as they are the same rates for 2019-2019 so do I still need to upgrade?

The Plus 2018 is not picking them up in stp.

• Leshelle
    Leshelle Member Posts: 103
    edited April 2020
    Hi Michelle
    I think you do still need to install 2019 and the tax updates, to get the new "Finalisation" function.
    This is the only way it will pick up those employees as I understand.
    Leshelle