Finalisation report for end of year - Accounts Hosted

Alanna
Alanna Member Posts: 31
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, I have uploaded our finalisation report and in gov connect it comes up saying the total gross and total payg are $0 but they aren't in individual entries. It also says Yes to Update Event. When i go to employee list it says No to Full file replacement and Yes in Final Event. Is this correct? It is OK to submit as is? Thanks, Alanna

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi Alanna,
    It sounds like you've done everything right so you should good to go on submitting your finalisation.
    You should see the figures when you view the individual employee list and yes a finalisation pay event is classed as an update event submission type.

More info here.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Alanna
    Alanna Member Posts: 31
    edited July 2019
    Yay....thanks so much Rav, I really appreciate your response :)

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2020
    All went well with Hosted EOFY process, however I realised afterwards that the laundry allowance wasn’t showing as an allowance but was included in Gross. I have rectified this, can I do the Finalise STP again