Financial Year 2015-2016 - Payroll Year end Processing

Elva
Elva Member Posts: 6
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Our company stopped to use Reckon Accounts Premier: Accountant Edition 2015 after Feb 2016, and it's the end of the financial year, we need to process the year end. What do I have to do? Is there any procedure I can follow?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Welcome to the Community Elva,

Check out this thread, although it pertains to Accounts Hosted, the same applies to your Reckon Accounts Premier program.

Let me know if you have any questions

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Elva
    edited February 2017
    Hi Rav,

I'm looking for a solution for the payroll year end processing. Do you have a procedure I can follow?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Oops sorry Elva! Looks like i didn't read the thread title! ;)

This might be helpful for checking off End of Financial Year processes for Payroll - http://www.reckon.com.au/blog/Documents/EndofFinancialYearProcesses_payroll.pdf 

Hopefully that's a little closer to what you're looking for :)

Let me know

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Elva
    edited May 2016
    Hi Rav,

It's really helpful. However, I have never used Reckon before, and previous payroll office has left the company. Is there any processing notes I can use such as how to print all the required payroll reports.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Elva