FInancial year tax statements for customers

Tammy Venter
Tammy Venter Member Posts: 5
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have Reckon Accounts Hosted and we need to provide Tax Statements to clients for amounts received at the end of each financial year. It needs to show total amount received and also the breakdown of individual transactions. The only statements I can see in there are for chasing outstanding balances. Is there any way to do this in Reckon?

Thanks,

Tammy

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Tammy

Presume you are in Oz & not NZ!!

Do you mean for your subcontractors, that would be TPAR (taxable payments annual report).

Or for some very strange reason you mean customers want a statement showing how much they paid you for the year and the tax breakdown (very strange). This can only be done with a customer report showing amount, tax, bal/paid.
  • Tammy Venter
    edited May 2019
    Thank you for your reply. I think I will just have to run the customer detail report and export that for inserting in a word template. Was just hoping there was a report in there. 

For people making a donation to be able to claim a tax deduction we need to provide statements for their tax returns. 

Appreciate your feedback.

Tammy
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Ok if that is what you need & I presume you have raised an invoice then paid the invoice off,  then run the statements as you would normally, create a statement template, choose the from/to period, all or multi customers, filter to include zero balance and any other filter, then email or print.

This want work if you used sales receipts for the donations.
  • Tammy Venter
    edited May 2019
    Thanks heaps. I will make sure I use the invoice next year so I can use this feature. Don't think I will bother changing them for this year but good to have a plan for next year. Appreciate all the help.