Finding a Partner while PartnerSearch is offline - RESOLVED

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

The Partner Search page (partnersearch.reckon.com) accessed from Find your Local Reckon Advisor links, is currently unavailable due to maintenance and repair.  

The service will be reactivated as soon as the necessary work is completed.

In the interim, if you wish to locate a Reckon Partner, please post here on the Community with the title:  "Looking for a partner in ........" with a brief description of your main needsand we'll put you in touch with a couple of Reckon Partners.  

Reckon apologises for the inconvenience this work is causing.  

*UPDATE*

Our new Partner Search page is now online and available here - https://partnersearch.reckon.com/

Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of John Bransby

John Bransby

• 60 Points
looking for a reckon One partner in lane Cove, Sydney
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 78,290 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for getting in touch John, I've just sent you an email.

Cheers
Rav
PSG/Dev Team:

What is the state of this feature being reinstated please?  Refer comment placed in this associated article this morning.

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/partner-search-website?topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bf...

We're passing on requests to AP's reliant upon our personal records, but sometimes the geographical location that best suits a user,  is important and expedient to look up quickly at  the website search:  https://partnersearch.reckon.com/

Cheers

Gary
Photo of Teresa Huang

Teresa Huang

• 510 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
hi looking for a partner near Fremantle WA, for Accounts Enterprise
Need help to re-construct the entire item/class list, set up interface with payroll and other set up. Thanks
(Edited)
Teresa.   Call me and I'll find a local to assist you over there

Gary
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Teresa,

I've just popped you an email if you haven't already taken up Gary's kind offer.

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Teresa Huang

Teresa Huang

• 510 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, talked to Gary and got few names from him already. Thanks a lot!
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Excellent to hear Teresa!

Thanks for the help Gary! :)
Photo of LEIGH ENGLISH

LEIGH ENGLISH

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi. I'm new to reckon and I'm looking for a partner tax accountant south of the river of Perth. Fremantle area would be fine. Any suggestions?
Leigh - 0430090990
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Leigh,

Welcome to Reckon and the Community! Glad to have you on board.

I've just flicked you an email to your Community registered email address.

Cheers
Rav
Photo of LEIGH ENGLISH

LEIGH ENGLISH

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the help Rav.
I went to her office this afternoon :)
Looking for Reckon online training in Adelaide
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch

I've just popped you an email.

Cheers
Rav
Hi Rav,

Thanks for your response.  I am in Adelaide ( very close to the city ) and need very soon !!!! to do a Reckon Online course on how to use the program as I will be starting work as soon as possible provided I complete the course.  I appreciate your prompt assistance.

Regards,
Diana
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,522 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Not a problem Diana,

Could you flick through your contact details via my email yesterday and we can get this organised for you.

Just to clarify, by Reckon Online are you referring to Reckon One or Reckon Accounts Hosted?

In the interim, our How-To video playlists might be also be helpful -
Reckon One

Reckon Accounts Hosted

Cheers
Rav
Hi
Reckon Accounts Hosted
Hi Rav,

Don't have your email, (only messages through the community) can you try again please ?
Also, my request is for Reckon Accounts Hosted.
Thank-you
Diana
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

No problem Diana, have just resent it now.

I've sent it through to your Community-registered email address.

Let me know if you receive it (or not) 

Cheers
Rav
Thank-you Rav,

That email is correct for you to email me direct

Thanks again,
Diana
Nothing yet Rav,
Please email direct to : luciahomespl.com.au  &  don't use community as I'm not getting replies

Thanks,
Diana
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,050 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Diana,
Just tried again via email :)

Cheers
Rav
RAV:  Touched base with Diana.

Gary
Photo of adelaide dafo

adelaide dafo

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Looking for partner in newcastle nsw.

We are needing a partner to come to our place of business to customise out reckon invoices etc. please contact me via email adelaide@altrans.com.au or via mobile 0423644853
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 87,004 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Adelaide,

I've just flicked you an email now.

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Nicola GC

Nicola GC

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi, I'm looking to discuss with an implementing partner who has experience with either Visicase or Carelink CMS. Based in Inner West Sydney.  We're currently using Reckon Pro 2014 and need to upgrade for better functionality under the NDIS. Thanks.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,050 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Nicola,
I'll make some enquiries around this for you and come back to you

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Andrew

Andrew

• 22,222 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Reckon, why has this product been offline for so long? Why couldn't it have been left online while you designed a new replacement? It seems so silly to take it offline for over a month now.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,926 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi everyone,

We have decided to proceed with a new Partner Search website, the first instance of this is planned to go live by the end of this week.

Further updates to follow.

Thank you all for your patience.

Rav
Photo of Andrew

Andrew

• 22,222 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Ummm thanks for the politician answer Rav.... But it didn't address my question, you just repeated things we already knew.
Photo of Tony Roberts

Tony Roberts

• 60 Points
looking for a partner on the Southside of Brisbane please
Photo of Brendon Gardiner

Brendon Gardiner, Accredited Partner

• 504 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hi Tony

I am in Brisbane, Give me a call on 0413 334 905 or 3040 0488 and I should be able to assist you.    Alternatively if you wish to email me your details at brendong@versatileaccounting.com.au I can call you

Kind Regards

Brendon Gardiner
Tony, see if any of the partners highlighted here would apply.  But what is really needed, is to know the type of services or specific consulting skills required, so that the best AP can be introduced to you or suggested.

Gary Pope
m: 0408994799 
e:  gaz@alchester.com.au
An Accredited Partner- Consultant (VIC. Aust)
http://www.alchester.com.au/reckon-ac...
"Working with Accountants/Bookkeepers PPs/APs, as an
     independent IT Professional and retired FCPA Accountant"
Photo of NuTrans

NuTrans

• 72 Points
Try posting in the right area this time!
My company file is a bit too big (800MB plus - yes i have tried the clean company data and verify processes)
I don't like the idea of starting a new company file as we effectively start with nothing but open balances, not even carrying over open invoices! - unless of course i want to re-enter the invoices, which is not a great idea with 300-400 open invoices at any given time.
We have Quickbooks Premium and a couple company files that need to be shrunk down considerably - looking for someone to either shrink it, or assist in starting a new company file or two.
Thanks
Glenn
NuTrans
Photo of Brendon Gardiner

Brendon Gardiner, Accredited Partner

• 504 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Glenn, I am in Brisbane, if you are happy for the task to be undertaken remotely via Skype / Teamviewer please contact me on 0413 334 905 or 07 3040 0488.

Regards

Brendon Gardiner
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi There,

I'm looking for a Reckon One partner in the Gladesville/Hunters Hill area in Sydney. Need some basic assistance in migrating to Reckon One with a new chart of accounts and some assistance in setting up the first months BAS and ensuring things are being done properly.

Cheers

Justin

Left an email for you at your  'jpo' email address last night.  Call me on 0408994799 and I'll help locate a local for you.   Proximity of an Accredited Partner is one thing,  but selecting one with the appropriate experience you need, is probably more important.  But there are three AP's to the East of you from Gladesville.

Gary

Gary Pope
m: 0408994799 
e:  gaz@alchester.com.au
An Accredited Partner- Consultant (VIC. Aust)
http://www.alchester.com.au/reckon-ac...
"Working with Accountants/Bookkeepers PPs/APs, as an
     independent IT Professional and retired FCPA Accountant"
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that our new Partner Search page is now available!

https://partnersearch.reckon.com/

There are still a few aspects and enhancements which we're working through and we'll let you know if there are any further issues that become apparent.

Our Accredited Partner network are experts both with our Reckon software but more importantly its real word application and we strongly recommend for users to utilise the wide ranging services our AP's offer.

Thank you all for your patience during this time and if you have any questions please let us know.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.