First payrun not submitting

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
Using Reckon STP andriod app (dowloaded june 25). First payrun not submitting...continue to declaration and it greyed out. I have ticked on ATO notified a number of times. I did create draft payrun prior to ATO notified, have edited payrun since but can not declare.
Photo of sportnews

sportnews

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,936 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sportnews
Can you please check if you have completed all the fields in the 'Company' section of the app? If not, please enter the relevant info in there. The same thing with fields in the employee profiles eg. email address, phone number, address etc.
Photo of sportnews

sportnews

I have entered all the fields expect for one employee when i try to edit get a error which states something went wrong tap to reload and when tap it exits. Also i have young staff that do not have emails is that mandatory if u have a phone number.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Sportnews,
Is it just this one employee that you can't edit? Is there anything more to the errro message that you see when you attempt to edit them? What field is missing for this employee?
Photo of sportnews

sportnews

I can submit pay run now. I had selected all employees for the pay run but one actually did not work that week so had zeros and would not submit when I removed employee from run was able to process.
I still have problems with one employee that I can not edit even though I used them in the pay run see images...I created him again and I can edit but the original entry is what has been submitted with pay run so need to fix error and delete duplicate entry.

d
Photo of sportnews

sportnews

Just checked status of pay runs and all declined by ato. This is proving quite difficult.
Photo of sportnews

sportnews

can a get a solution for this please I have not been able to submit anything. They are all in errors and I can not edit or do anything with them. Can I delete an employee and re-add. If this can not be fixed may have to uninstall and try something else. 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner on this sportnews.
What is the error message you've received from the ATO for the submissions you sent through?
Photo of Rebecca Binney

Rebecca Binney

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have a similar problem. This is my second payrun (the first submitted no problems). When proceeding to the declaration it I am being asked to declare this is the final payrun for this financial year but it is not. The submit to payrun button is also greyed out.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,522 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Rebecca,
You need to ensure that you have entered the Submitter Name and Submission date for the submit button to become available.
Photo of Jean

Jean

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I too, am getting very frustrated with this. I have 2 employees only. I have entered the pays they received, and it shows under Employees/Payrun ok, but when I go to payrun it says it is a draft and open it, both employees are there with zero pay.  and continue to declaration is greyed out.  What is wrong?
I deleted the zero payrun. But wondered why under E'ee Pay summary the pay run amounts are still there. It says they are the YTD figures. Perhaps it should have been zero and would automatically update when I did the payrun.  But I cannot delete these YTD figures.  Why isn't there some instructions, this came up to have something entered so I entered what was to be paid, but that seems to be wrong.  
(Edited)