First time needing to lodge taxable payments report since upgrading to hosted I cant find the file

Mel_9723302
Mel_9723302 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Where are my files saved how do I find them needed to upload to ATO

Comments

• Bronwyn Kaye
    Bronwyn Kaye Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    I haven't upgraded to 2018, but in 2017 it's in :  (along the top line) - Suppliers - then Tax activities, then Process Taxable Payments.  Hope you can find it
  • Mel_9723302
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for your reply Bronwyn. I've processed the report my issue is finding the saved file to upload in ATO portal. On my previous desktop version all my files are saved onto my computer so were easy to find but with hosted everything is in the cloud so I cant find my files nothing comes up in browse.  Its saved in My Live (Q:) but I cant find this outside of Reckon and no other option is given to save anywhere else. Its so frustrating was so simple on desktop version.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    The Q drive is a virtual drive unique to Reckon Accounts Hosted so its not a physical drive on your PC.

If you want to save it to your PC, you just need to download it using the Floating Toolbar. There's more info on how to use that here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7eOPHkZck

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mel_9723302
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav!