Freezing when emailing payslips

anabela
anabela Member Posts: 4
edited April 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Reckon Hosted freezes when emailing payslips.  I have logged out and logged back in numerous times including ending sessions in Control Panel.  Too many issues with this Reckon Hosted - driving me nuts! Desktop version maybe be archaic but worked!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Really sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues Anabela,

Which browser are you using? Do you experience the same issues on an alternate browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• SPS
    SPS Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2016
    ive got the same problem and have tried Chrome and Firefox, same problem.
  • SPS
    SPS Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2016
    I can't do anything, its just frozen in that screen. When I log off and come back in again its all still there frozen. I don't know how you get around this when using hosted?
  • Cathy Byrne
    Cathy Byrne Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2016

I am having the same problem. Do you have any ideas on how to fix it?

• Nitesh Sharma
    Nitesh Sharma Reckon Staff Posts: 13 Reckon Staff
    edited December 2016
    Hi Cathy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please confirm whether you are using a Windows computer or a Mac.

Regards,

Nitesh Sharma
  • Cathy Byrne
    Cathy Byrne Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2016
    Thank you Nitesh, I found the Reckon phone number and have received assistance from one of your colleagues. The problem is now rectified. Thank you.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Hi Clare,
    Does this happen only when attempting to email payslips or all functions?

Can I get you to check if there are any Hosted processes occurring in the background for example generating a report in a separate window that may have become hidden in the background. When you're in the file, please use Alt & Page Up buttons to bring up any additional Hosted windows and close them as required.

Alternatively, give us a buzz on 1300 799 150 and a Hosted technician can take a closer look into this with you directly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gary Grumpa
    Gary Grumpa Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2018
    this has been happening for years its an easy fix but they have not rectified why this happens that I feel is disgraceful now I sit and ponder on what to do again ...waiting for support to answer I will post the process when they finally answer
  • Gary Grumpa
    Gary Grumpa Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2018
    If you select ALT and hold it down and press page up it will clear it I cant say they have all sent though so i would  do the process again...