Gateway: Failed authenticating user token.

Options
Catherine
Catherine Member Posts: 6
edited March 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I keep getting this error Gateway: Failed authenticating user token. which keeps kicking me out of Reckon, is there a way to stop this? I'm using Google Chrome

Comments

• JO-ANNE_7327707
    JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    yes happening for me also, first get not responding then it shuts down with that error message
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi Catherine,
    Does this occur when you are working within the file itself or is it upon launching Hosted after logging in?

Does the same thing occur if you attempt to access Hosted on a different browser just as a test?
    I'd recommend clearing browser cache and cookies in Google Chrome then reopen the browser and retry. Does the problem persist?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Catherine
    Catherine Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2020
    Options
    It happens I'm not working on the file for a little while and come back to it.  I'll try clearing the cache etc and see if that helps, thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi again Catherine, just checking one more thing. Does your PC go to sleep/hibernate mode before you come back to it after a little while?

If so, that will disconnect the Hosted session and result in this message.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.