Gateway

Angela Milani
Angela Milani Member Posts: 16
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
New to Reckon Hosted for 2 days. Can't get in. Can't run my business. Message says 'Gateway: User name is missing'. Have cleared the browser. Any advice welcome.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,250 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Angela,
    Where is this message appearing? When you select the green 'Launch Accounts 2018 R2' button or somewhere else ie. logging into the Hosted service itself?

If you can, could you post a screenshot of that error message? (use the camera icon in the forum reply window to upload an image)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Angela Milani
    edited June 2019
    It's before logging in. image
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,250 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Angela,
    Which URL are you using to access the Hosted service?
    Please ensure you are using https://hosted.reckon.com only to access the Hosted login page and then login with your Hosted credentials and launch a session. Please do not use any other URL to initiate a Hosted session.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Angela Milani
    edited June 2019
    I spoke to a technician. The shortcut wouldn't work so I deleted it. Now I can get in through
    hosted.reckon.com
    I will see how it goes tomorrow. Thanks.