Hosted Time outs?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Over the last few days I  have been get kicked off the system in a middle of entering data, then have to logout of remote session a few times until it works  then only to discover I  have lost all data that has been entered.

Is going to continue happening?
Photo of CS

CS

• 626 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Alexa Gutenberger

Alexa Gutenberger

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Same here, extremely annoying!!!
i have been logged in to my clients file for all day today, even with no activity, had lunch . 30 mins , i was still logged in , no issues. but 2 days , yes was a issue , not today , its like before ,all good.
using firefox.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michelle, the timeout is set for 2 hours. If it is timing out earlier, please try to use an alternate browser, or contact tech support for one-to-one assistance. - Mirko
Photo of Ajchariya Sudharm

Ajchariya Sudharm

• 98 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Mirko,
I got the worse problem than Michelle.  I did not even had chance to process anything at all.  I got kick out every click I made.  I need refund for the whole month as I could not do anything at all!!!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Timed out.

I thought that we were logged out after 2 hours of no activity but I am getting logged out even after just making a cup tea. Not good enough!
Photo of Steve

Steve

• 914 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
LOGGED OUT.

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT ALL WAS GOOD JUST BEEN LOGGED OUT DUE TO INACTIVITY 3 TIMES IN TEN MINUTES WHILE I WAS LOGGING INVOICES ?? AHHHHHHH!!
Photo of Amelia Axford

Amelia Axford

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
login timing out.

I was logged out due to inactivity (I have been working solidly in QB all morning so I am not sure why this happened anyway) and now I can't log back in (this is for hosted.reckon.com) - it just keeps timing out...
Photo of Leonie

Leonie

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
 You are not alone. In the old version it only logged out when I closed the program every day. I too am now being logged out in a very short space of time, yesterday in between invoices!! Anyway just changed to chrome, so see how that goes.
Photo of Rod Clark

Rod Clark

• 692 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Yep - it's been happening to me as well start entering - get a short phone call 1-2 mins - logged out and have to log in again

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.