GOv Connect - ABN has been registered .

LINH
LINH Member Posts: 11
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
GOv Connect - ABN has been registered . We first registed Reckon last year. However its function for generating APA file so we decide to registed new reckon and now we have problem to register Gov Connect. Please help ABN 92 118 876 216

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hi Linh,
    I just replied to your other post in the other thread but I'll respond here as the ABN you've listed in this thread looks to be the correct one.

I've cleared the error affecting the registration of the ABN in the Reckon Portal. You'll be able to register it again now without any problems.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• etapl.nsw
    etapl.nsw Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    me too ABN 95114708379, error message "

Sorry, that ABN has already been registered. If you have one, please try a different GST branch."

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi there,
    Has this been sorted out for you already?

I've just had a look and there seems be a valid registration listed. Let me know

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• LINH
    edited February 2020
    Hi Rav

I still have issue with Gov connect.- ABN has been registered
    my ABN ABN:  92 118 876 216

Thanks

• Rav
    edited February 2020
    Try it now Linh, should be ok. Please ensure you set up the STP entity in GovConnect first before attempting to send a pay run from Reckon One.

• LINH
    edited February 2020
    Hi Rav
    Thanks for your help. It is now connect. However, there is another issue. All my payroll information I have sent before ( July 2019)  to Reckon GovConnect STP, it does not show under Reckon GovConnect STP.
    I am just wondering what should I do?

Thanks Heap