GovConnect ABN already registered?

Luci Tavener
Luci Tavener Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
I have emailed the support team 3 times with this and spoken to them on 2 separate occasions but get no solutions (We'll get back to you was the answer).  I also see that there are no answers in the community but here goes again.

In May for Reckon One I set up Multi Factor login and tried to create a Gov Connect subscription but got the message:

"Failed to create a subscription."

I try daily, but now the mesage  has changed to "GovConnect ABN already registered"
Still cannot get in.  Tomorrow is the first payday of the year and I need this to work asap.  Has anyone solved it please.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Hi Luci,
    What's the ABN you're trying to register?
    Also, can you confirm that the email address for your Reckon Portal account is the same as the email address for this Reckon Community account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Luci Tavener
    edited October 2019
    Yes there is only 1 email address and 1 user on this account ABN is 16 612 920 304
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Luci,
    Give me a bit and I'll see if I can get this fixed up by our Portal team.

I'll come back to you on this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tanah Gray_9497419
    Tanah Gray_9497419 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Fav,

Mine's doing the same thing, and I have already done my pay, so i would really like this to work. 

Can you please check my ABN also, 68 619 465 413.

Thanks
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Tanah,
    I've asked the Portal team to take a look at your ABN registration as well. Unfortunately, these aren't an instant fix but I expect to hear back from the team soon and I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Cheers

• Vicky_10112541
    Vicky_10112541 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2019
    Same problem here.  ABN 99 733 789 670. Could you please update asap.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    No problem Vicky, have sent yours through as well.

• THE TRUSTEE FOR THE CHHOUNG CHAV FAMILY TRUST
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, I have the same problem as well. Would you please check my ABN: 94059195231?
    Thanks
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Just sent another request through to the team to include yours as well. I'll let you know as soon as its been rectified.

• Lilly Li
    Lilly Li Member Posts: 21
    edited October 2019
    same here, ABN 62 093 148 488, email: lilly.li@alcidion.com
  • Kristy Hodder
    Kristy Hodder Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Same problem here for one of my clients, ABN 81613925929. Could you please assist?
  • Lilly Li
    Lilly Li Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, can you please have a look mine? thank you. 

ABN 62 093 148 488, email: lilly.li@alcidion.com
  • Tristan Lindner
    Tristan Lindner Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav can you fix mine too? ABN 54241843652. Thanks, Tristan
  • Michelle Fendt
    Michelle Fendt Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,

Can you please also have a look at one I have an issue with. Its ABN 26 278 443 797. My email address is the same for both my portal login and my community account.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you,

Michelle
  • Vicky_10112541
    edited July 2019
    Any update on these?  Many thanks

• Jash Marble
    Jash Marble Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,

Would you help me?, I have the same issue. ABN 36082599326, email address is the same as well as the name of company.

Kind regards,

Long
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi guys,
    Quick update, I haven't forgot about these but unfortunately its not something I can fix myself and I need the assistance of our Portal team. They're a bit behind at the moment and I'm trying to get them to action them as quick as possible. I'll let you each know individually as soon as they're completed and my apologies for the delay.

Tristan Lindner
    Michelle Fendt
    Jash Marble
    I've sent the ABN's you've given me to the Portal team as well for correction.

Kristy Hodder
    When I take a look at the registration for that ABN, I can't see any errors like there are for the others in this thread. It shows up with a successful registration. Can you please create a separate thread for this one so we can discuss what's happened here in more detail.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

• THE TRUSTEE FOR THE CHHOUNG CHAV FAMILY TRUST
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,

Would you please please help with mine as well?

My ABN is 94059195231.

One of your technician told me he would solve the problem and asked me to wait a day.

But the problem still exists even though it's been two days already.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi there, I've already sent yours through to the team from your post earlier on in the thread. I'm really sorry for the delay at the moment, I'll let you know as soon as its been completed.

• soulindancepl
    soulindancepl Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Hello Rav, I'm having this issue as well? ABN 53 167 281 209 and email is soulindancepl@gmail.com

Would you be able to help me please?
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi soulindancepl
    Thanks for your report on this, I've just sent your info through this morning.

Will come back to you once the team have straightened it out.

• Adrian Byford
    Adrian Byford Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, I am having the same Issue. ABN 15140450139 email byfordprojects@msn.com.
    Any help would be appreciated

Adrian

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Adrian,
    Similar to Kristy earlier above on the thread, when I take a look at the registration for your ABN, I can't see any errors like there are for the others in this thread. It shows up with a successful registration.
    Can you please create a separate thread so we can discuss what's happening when you login and/or how you're logging in in more detail.

• Adrian Byford
    Adrian Byford Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, I’m new to this so not sure how to start a new thread. I have attached a screenshot of the submit page. As the abn is already registered, I cannot go passed that window
  • Trevor Guppy
    Trevor Guppy Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav I have the same problem ATO tell me its my software could you have alook email is the same for portal login in and here ABN is 65839987435
    Thank you,

Trevor
  • James Herington
    James Herington Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,

Looks like I have similar problem. I have no other staff but I setup two user accounts before I found this thread. jamesh3634@gmail.com was the original and then james@da-ice.com.au. I shared the book and both accounts have admin access. ABN is 85 617 927 358 but error "ABN already been registered" is there.
  • Andrea Taylor
    Andrea Taylor Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav

Can you add me to the list please?  ABN 42617698772.  Email address should be the same.  Very frustrating as I upgraded to Hosted for the whole STP compliance and now I can't report.

Thanks

Andrea
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hey Trevor and Andrea
    When I search your ABN's I'm not seeing any errors coming up like there are for the majority of others in the thread.
    Could you do me a favour and create your own threads and lets have a quick chat about how you're logging in and where you're running into trouble.

Cheers

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi guys,
    I've received a bit of love from the Portal team this morning on some of these cases.

For the folks below, the ABN registrations have been corrected. What you'll need to do now is log back into the Reckon Portal as you were and register the ABN again. It should go through this time without issue.
    - Luci Tavener
    - Tanah Gray
    - The Trustee for the Chhoung Chav Family Trust
    - Vicky
    - Jash Marble
    - Tristan Lindner
    - soulindancepl
    - Michelle Fendt

James Herington - I've just sent yours through as well, and I'll let you know once its completed.

For any folks that come across this thread from here, can I please ask that you post BELOW this post only from now just so its easier for me to keep tabs on completed & outstanding requests etc.

Thanks guys.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    James Herington - Yours has just been completed as well.

Cheers

• Luci Tavener
    edited July 2019
    Thank you very much Rav, it now works and I have registered with the ATO.
  • Vicky_10112541
    edited July 2019
    Thank you :)
  • Andrea Taylor
    Andrea Taylor Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav

Can you add me to the list please?  ABN 42617698772.  Email address should be the same.  Very frustrating as I upgraded to Hosted for the whole STP compliance and now I can't report.

Thanks

Andrea
  • soulindancepl
    soulindancepl Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Rav. I was able to connect, I’m trying to send my first STP file to the ATO but the gross ytd amount is showing as $0.00. Payment date was 1/7/19. What am I doing wrong?
  • Con Sikalas
    Con Sikalas Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    I am having the same problem with 93103238759.  Thanks
  • Xingdong
    Xingdong Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, I have the same problem with the Govconnect, and my ABN is 96695697317, could you please also help to send my ABN to the portal team? Thanks a lot
  • Xingdong
    Xingdong Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, I have another problem for the payroll payment and the auto payment is enabled but I find the payment hasn’t been cleared from my bank account since I made the first payroll on 05/07/2019, could you please help me to check? Thanks very much!
  • Sam_10121542
    Sam_10121542 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    I'm having the same problem with ABN 70050140219 and email is sam@moranaccountants.com.au.
    Thank you!
  • Max Zhao
    Max Zhao Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, 

Please also help me with the same issues. The ABN is 69 607 379 466. My registration email address for the account is max@rolandsu.com.au. Thanks
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Xingdong
    I've removed the error affecting your ABN registration. It can now be registered again correctly.

Also, lets keep this thread specifically for errors affecting ABN registrations. If you can please raise separate threads for queries outside of this we can tackle it there.

Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.