GovConnect ABN already registered?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Con,
    I can't see any errors affecting your ABN registration. 
    Can you please create a separate thread so we can discuss what's happening when you login and/or how you're logging in in more detail.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Sam,
    I've removed the error affecting your ABN registration. It can now be registered again correctly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Xingdong
    Xingdong Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    Yeah it’s working now. Thanks a lot Rav!
  • Con Sikalas
    Con Sikalas Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    Rav, I have created a separate thread.
  • Farah Rahman_10122045
    Farah Rahman_10122045 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,
    I am having the same issue. My ABN is 11384744070, and I have signed up using my Gmail account admin@treeoflifelearning.com.au.
    Thank you in advance.
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Farah
    I've removed the error affecting your ABN registration. It can now be registered again correctly.

Cheers

• serge martins
    serge martins Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, 
    I am also experiencing the exact same error (we only use the Reckon Acc Premier) . My ABN is 77138671744, and I use the following email address: serge@vidatek.com.au

Can you please clear the error for us too?

Thanks,
    Serge Martins
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Serge,
    A couple of things here.
    I've had a look at the ABN and I can see that it was registered to the app. Since you use Reckon Accounts Premier you need to use our GovConnect service for STP submissions from your Reckon accounting software.
    I've deleted the ABN registration from the app.

The second thing is, I can also see that the ABN was registered to our GovConnect service for STP back in March already so it looks like someone in the business may have got a headstart on getting ready.
    All you need to do now is sign in to the Reckon Portal here using the same email address & password that was used when the ABN was first registered. I can't disclose what that is here but its not the email address from your post above.

• Dimitri Neocleous
    Dimitri Neocleous Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Hi
    I am having the same issue. I think because i initially registered via the app. Can you delete please?
    ABN 24 330 903 714 and email address is dimitri@manchesterfactory.com.au
  • Jayne_10085189
    Jayne_10085189 Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,

I'm having the same error message "ABN is already registered".  ABN is 45120487078. 
    Thanks
    Jayne
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Jayne,
    No errors with your ABN registration.
    Please create a separate thread so we can discuss what's happening when you login and/or how you're logging in in more detail.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Dimitri,

• Dimitri Neocleous
    Dimitri Neocleous Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Thanks
  • kat chan
    kat chan Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi, I have been having the same issue as everyone here. I have also been using the one email address. 
    The ABN is 33 633 952 548 and email address is katchan0913@gmail.com
    Can you please check for us? Thank you in advance.
  • Jackie_10124356
    Jackie_10124356 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Hi, I have the same issue here.
    ABN: 31239889008
    Email address: jackie.zhao@troodpratt.com.au
  • Ruth_10124558
    Ruth_10124558 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    We are having the same issue.   The ABN is 48 047 049 899.  Email is jpdental@tpg.com.au
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Kat,

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Jackie,

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Ruth I'll respond to you on your other thread now.

• Wade_10126315
    Wade_10126315 Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Post moved up from an earlier post would appreciate some help, David. ;  - - - Another for me! ( posted this issue on this forum earlier today ) ABN 52996702462 admin@colacmotorcycles.com
  • Frances Manuelle
    Frances Manuelle Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    I have the same problem ABN 79 58 593 032.  However last week I successfully uploaded the file this week I have the ABN problem.
  • Diana_10127610
    Diana_10127610 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Im having the same error. my abn is 20295835696 hopefully you can fix this for me as im getting no responses to my support emails
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Sorry Diana, the team have received an absolute mountain of emails at the moment which they're working through as quick as possible.

Should be sorted for you now though, I've removed the error and you'll be able to register again.

• Krystal_10127849
    Krystal_10127849 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Me too, I can't get on to anyone
    ABN: 50132524117 subwaymarketplace@outlook.com
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    All sorted now Krystal. Go ahead and register the ABN on GovConnect now and it should fine.

Cheers

• Jacquie Smith
    Jacquie Smith Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav

Same problem for me.  ABN is 22622126132 and email should be the same.
  • Wade_10126315
    Wade_10126315 Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    sorted by Rav. Thank you.
  • Miranda Narducci
    Miranda Narducci Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2019
    I requested support for ABN
    42 932 985 197 over a week ago. Was told it would be fixed within hours but I still can't get past the ABN screen in setup.

Miranda
  • LINH
    LINH Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2020
    Hi,
    I have the same problem , my ABN is 92116876216, email should be the same .
  • Iri Wijaya
    Iri Wijaya Member Posts: 25
    edited June 2020
    Hi Rav, I have the same problem too and I have tried to call support twice but it couldn't go through (your support centre was at capacity somehow). ABN number 60138328659. Email address is the same as the one used now. 

Would appreciate your help.
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Jacquie,
    Couldn't find any errors on your ABN registration. Provided that you're logging in to the Reckon Portal with the same email address from your Community account rather any other user name/email address you should be fine. If you're still having trouble, can you please create a separate thread and I'll try to help you out in more detail there.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Linh,
    Can you please recheck that ABN, when I search both our system and the ABR its showing as an invalid ABN.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Iri,

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Actually disregard the above, I've just noticed you've created your own separate thread. I'll respond to you there now.

• Iri Wijaya
    Iri Wijaya Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2019
    Many thanks Rav. All work well now.
  • Sam_10121542
    Sam_10121542 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    Hi, Rav I'm having the same problem again with ABN 70050140219 and email is sam@moranaccountants.com.au.
    Thank you!
  • Sherhan Fernando
    Sherhan Fernando Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav 

Could you please also help I have a similar problem and have been trying to get through to tech support. Been on the line for 2 hours without an answer. I would like the GovConnect tile created for ABN 17099304622 removed
  • Sherhan Fernando
    edited July 2019
    its created with the Reckon GovConnect account shared with my email address. This email is the same one in my profile.
  • Sherhan Fernando
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav

I was wondering if you could help me with getting the existing tile removed for
    ABN 17 099 304 622. We need to start STP urgently and cant complete the setup of portal account for the entity until existing tile is removed.

Your quick assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks!

• Florence Wong
    Florence Wong Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hello I am having the same problem and this compounded that it has become a circular issue.  I cannot get into the GovConnect function from Reckon, because it says the ABN has been registered.  My tax agent should be able to link them, but they need the software ID to link it, and there does not appear to be anywhere else it can be obtained without getting into the GovConnect function. 

The ABN is 67 312 466168 and email is cityandharbour@gmail.com 
This discussion has been closed.