GovConnect ABN already registered?

13»

Comments

• Sam_10121542
    Sam_10121542 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    Hi, Rav I'm having the same problem again with ABN 70050140219 and email is sam@moranaccountants.com.au.
    Thank you!
  • Helen Alexander
    Helen Alexander Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    I am having the same problem, tech support is apparently at capacity, so am trying here. ABN 97562386236, clients email is reddogpetroleum@gmail.com and also won't work if I use mine hmalexander64@gmail.com.

• RenovationD Support
    RenovationD Support Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi,
    I got the same problem with ABN 82 115 657 657 (I registered using STP apps I think) and email is support@renovationd.com.au

Thank you!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Sherhan,
    I've just responded to you in relation to this in your own thread here. Lets keep the conversation on this there.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Florence,
    I've removed the error affecting your ABN registration. It can now be registered again correctly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Sam & Helen Alexander
    Hi guys,
    Couldn't find any errors on either your ABN registrations. Provided that you're logging in to the Reckon Portal with the email address and password that was used when it was first registered you'll be able to access the STP entity.
    The email address the Portal account has been registered to is not the email addresses you've provided. I cannot disclose what email addresses have been used.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi there,
    I've removed the error affecting your ABN registration. It can now be registered again correctly in the GovConnect service. I've also deleted the ABN registration from the STP app.

This discussion has been closed.