GovConnect ABN already registered, then registered with GST branch 002 still not working

Options
Rachel Zhang
Rachel Zhang Member Posts: 16
edited October 2019 in Reckon One
Hi,

I have registered ABN 30 153 667 068 in Reckon GovConnect, as it says this ABN already registered for the first time, I have to put in GST branch 002 to complete the regiustration.

However, when I send the pay run to Single Touch Payroll then Launch GovConnect STP, there is no data received.

Can someone look at this for me please? My email is rachelzhangjrt@gmail.com.

Many Thanks.

Rachel

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi Rachel,
    First things first, do you actually have a branch number of 002 for your ABN?
    If you don't I'd recommend that you stop immediately and not send any submissions to it because its not valid. I'm going to assume this is the case because your attempted submission hasn't gone through to GovConnect ie. 'No Data Received'.

The other aspect of this is, I can see there was an error with your initial registration of the ABN (without the branch number) which I can clear but if you do indeed have a branch number (002), then we need to look at something else.

Let me know

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rachel Zhang
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,

Thanks so much for your quick reply.

Yes, I don't have the branch number 002 at all. Please clear the initial error and advise the next step.

Thanks heaps.

Best Regards,

Rachel
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rachel. I've removed the ABN registration with branch 002.
    Also, the error with the first registration has been sorted now so you can go ahead and register the ABN again, this time without the branch number.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rachel Zhang
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav, it works wekk now, really appreciate.

Best Regards,

Rachel
  • Lynn_10267761
    Lynn_10267761 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, I have the same issue with this one. I registered one client whose ABN is registered so I used GST branch 002 which don't exist. Could you please look to fix this for me? My email address is lynn@harrisonhoward.com.au and the affected entity ABN is 73 002 227 992. Thank you!
  • Rav
    edited October 2019
    Options
    New thread required Please reference the new conversation here: ABN registration